Growing your Instagram page isn’t easy. It takes a lot of time and effort.
A vital component to every post is using hashtags. Not only can you use them for a simple caption, but they’re a good way to connect with others with similar interests.
Here are my tips for hashtagging Instagram:
- Instagram only allows 30 tags per page. Make sure you don’t over tag and don’t get seen.
- Use an array of super niche and general hashtags to reach a mass amount of people.
- Spell check. Sometimes our fingers are faster than our brains and we don’t catch mistakes. Check before you hit ‘post.’
- Engage with others under similar hashtags. This is a great way to grow a following and engagement since your prime audience posts similar to what you do and have the same interests.
- Create a unique hashtag. Whether it’s your name or your business, this will help with SEO by using your brand as a hashtag on social media. This also helps identify you, for those looking for you and what you’re doing. They can easily do a hashtag search.